To apply please send resume to email@example.com
Residential Property Manager
Job Title: Residential Property Manager
Reports to: Operations Manager
Name of Company: Taggart Realty Management
Location: 225 Metcalfe Street Suite 708
Date: August 10th, 2017
- Preparation and administration of annual operating and assist with capital budgets for each property.
- Collection of tenant rents as required; Propose and administer any Landlord and Tenant board issues including issuing notices and attending hearings.
- Co-ordination of property maintenance and building maintenance, observing all budget restrictions.
- Maintain familiarity and activities of each property and impact on tenants.
- Work with suppliers and staff to ensure that all required services are being performed; Optimize properties value and return on investment by ensuring effective expense control and operating costs by maximizing in-house staff.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting
- Ensure compliance with all applicable government regulations
- Preform regular site inspections; Provide direction for staff in meeting established property standards.
- Oversee tenant improvement and/or landlord’s work, as required.
- Manage, direct and motivate Building Operators, Administration and Maintenance Staff.
- Ensure maximum level of customer service to residents is provided, responding to and addressing resident complaints and concerns.
- Handling of emergency situations
- Review of payables to ensure accuracy and completeness and approve within authority level.
- Assist with leasing and marketing efforts, as required for minimizing unit vacancy by proposing rental, vacancy, and rental incentives.
- All other duties as required